Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Sunday, January 16, 2011

These thumbs are a little greener

For the past year I have desperately been wanting my own garden. I made it my goal to finish it by the end of this Christmas break but have putting it off weekend after weekend because of miscellaneous excuses. Today, however, we had our Sunday afternoon to ourselves and it was an absolutely beautiful outside so my family, Erick and I all got to work! After just a few hours it was complete!! I am so excited for this new little venture.

My mama

Ted getting in on the action!
Me and my white legs getting back to my farmer roots..
Dad and Erick working hard!!




Tada! It's finished!
And to top it all off, the day ended with a perfect sunset!

We ended up planting all sorts of things:
  • Basil
  • Oregano
  • Rosemary
  • Onions
  • Green Onions
  • Bell Peppers
  • Jalepenos
  • Cantaloupe
  • Tomatoes
  • Squash

I am hopeful that they will all be successful. I can't wait to watch them grow and munch on them soon. Now it's time to paint, primp and decorate my planter! I want to give it a vintage feel. If you have any ideas let me know! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs