Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Celebrating Life

Yesterday we celebrated the life of someone who is incredibly near to my heart, Marley Grace! It is almost hard to believe that a year has passed already. The night she was born is still so fresh in my mind...

Upon my arrival to the hospital, I walked into Amber’s room and was yelled at by the nurse who was breaking her water! That was awkward--haha! By the time I got there Amber had already gotten her epidural and the worst of her labor had passed. I remember we all watched Failure to Launch in between Amber's contractions while she ate otter pops in her hospital bed. It was so surreal. The entire time I watched in amazement of how calm she was and marveled at the power of an epidural.  I just kept thinking to myself "never let anyone talk you into natural labor! movies and popsicles... this is awesome." Only a few short hours later Marley made her debut.  Kellie came in to the waiting room where the entire Cote clan as well as Erick and I waited impatiently. She announced the baby’s birth with such enthusiasm! I have never seen her so excited in my life! She must have said “That was amazing” a thousand times! We all took turns meeting Marley and so the adventure of that precious baby’s life began.




I had no idea that day how much I would grow to love that little tiny 6 pound baby.My heart is so full when I think about my beautiful Goddaughter Marley Grace. Watching her grow and learn has been something that I cherish so much as well as watching her existence shape Amber and Bryan into such amazing parents. Already her life has been such an incredible journey and I am so excited to watch her grow into a beautiful young lady in the coming years. 


Happy Birthday Marley! Every day I love you more!




1 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs