Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Its always the little things

At least once every semester I get to a point in school when I feel like my brain is about to explode. Papers, homework, group projects, presentations and five of the hardest tests of your life all bundled up in a merciless two week time span. It's when I get to the the point of absolute frustration and exhaustion that I let my academic left brain take a load off while I sneak in moments for creativity. They are short, few and far between but they get me through and keep me sane in the midst of what seems like an endless cycle of busyness. Every hour that I work diligently in school or at work makes each moment behind my piano or in front of a canvas that much sweeter. So, here's to the little things in life that keep us sane!


1 comments:

  1. Kayla.....LOVE IT!! That's what life is about, the small moments, balance & taking time to feel life...love...joy & relaxation even in the times of stress & chaos! Almost done with school! WOOOOHOOOO! Lots of love & joy to you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs