Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Friday, October 21, 2011

Enough is enough

I've been talking about working out for what seems like YEARS and it just never happens.. I don't have time, a work out partner or I don't have money for an expensive gym membership. My good friend Kailey told me about this gym called crunch which is right down the road from me. We went there last night for a free trial and I absolutely loved it! All the equipment is brand new and as clean as a whistle. We ran 2 miles on the treadmill, then did lots of legs on various machines and finished up with a ton of abs. It felt so good to have someone to work out with, keeping me motivated and accountable and overall it was a super productive work out! I even got a free 10 minute hydromassage... amazing! So Kailey left with a new gym membership and I'm going to join next month, I need to save up a little :)

I would encourage you to join if you live near one of their locations. Its so nice and SO cheap.. It's only $10/month with a $29.00 annual fee. So reasonable!! And for $19.99/month you get unlimited tanning and massages, a nice perk! They offer tons of classes like zumba, yoga and kickboxing which are all included in you $10/month. Kailey and I are going to try zumba once I become a member!! I can't wait!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs