Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bring on the new music

Have you heard of SPOTIFY? Its a free music downloading program with every song, album and artist you could possibly think of. It links to your facebook and posts all of the music which you are listening to which is sort of annoying but that has been the only complaint that I have had about this program. I've been able to find so many new artists and download their entire albums and listen to them for hours on end. It's amazing. So here are a few good picks that I've discovered recently.




















In addition to my discovery of spotify, my passion for new music was sparked by the two live concerts I got to go to last week. My professor is a professional musician and played last weekend at Dizzy's jazz club in dowtown san diego so I went to see his performance (for extra credit of course). Then on thursday Lindsey invited me to see Aloe Blacc with her at the Casbah in San Diego as well. I am now in love with Aloe Blacc... he is amazing!! I posted a couple of his songs here but you should browse through youtube or spotify and check out a few more. His stuff is great and he is quite the entertainer I must say!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs