Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I like about sundays

After what seemed like the longest most stressful week of the semester, I decided to put down my accounting book, turn off my computer with that looming unfinished paper in the background and have a day full of joy. I didn't think about my homework or studying all day long and it was great! Now of course I am paying for it as I try to finish this power-point and paper for my in-class presentation tomorrow morning at 10 and I still haven't quite figured out how the 3 chapters left in my accounting book will be read in time for my test at 6 pm. BUT If I could do this day all over again I wouldn't have changed a thing. I was able to spend an entire day with my parents which almost NEVER happens these day, spend some time at the fair with my best friend, her wonderful husband and my beautiful goddaughter and got to see my amazing boyfriend for the first time this week! It's days like today that make me so grateful for the many amazing people God has put into my life.




I miss these beautiful girls!! They melt my heart.


Silly face :)

"Come on dad, I wanna go over there!!"


I don't think I could love this baby any more no matter
 how hard I tried!! She's the cutest.




Haha.. same exact face!
Like father, like daughter!


ADORABLE.


She was singin'!


My mama gettin crazy on the tracks in Carlsbad.


We spent the afternoon scoping out what may be my parents new store location in carlsbad as well as the condos we may be moving into in October of this year!


A few weeks ago my dad found this path from the industrial park to the beach and was dying to show it to me so we went on a little walk... It took about five minutes to get to the beach from the industrial park they are considering, AWESOME.





Bamboo hut thing.. seriously so cool!
We're pretty pumped, obviously.



The scenery reminded us of Hawaii! SO Beautiful!

I think he likes me!! :)








I loved all of the natural flowers.


Aaannddd five minutes later, there it is!! 








On the way home we stopped at Double-Peak park in San Elijo to see the sunset. Erick took me here on our 2 year anniversary (almost a year ago, crazy!) so it was fun to go back :) This park is amazing. It's at the top of this huge hill so you get a 360 degree view of San Elijo and a perfect view of the ocean. It was a beautiful sunset! My mom took this picture of us and was really disappointed at first because it turned out so dark. But it actually turned out so cool! I looove it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh sooo cute!! the last one is amazing!! i stole a few for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away sweet thing! It was great to see you today!! Lets plan a lunch, dinner, coffee or midnight snack date soon. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs