Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Friday, November 9, 2012

Me and Daddy

Months before the wedding Erick began sorting through hundreds of hours of video footage from the last 22 years of my life and began putting them all onto CDs as a birthday present for my Dad! In the process, he made this incredible video of my daddy and I which we played for everyone at the wedding. My dad and I sat in the middle of the dance floor, hand in hand, bawling and laughing together that night!

Thank you Erick for all your time and energy making this for us and thank you daddy for giving me a perfect childhood. I love you more than anything!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs