Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Sunday, May 8, 2011

suddenly the world is right again..

I had to force myself this weekend to put in a few hours in front of the piano. This is my last week of school before finals week so saying life is hectic is an understatement and my brain is almost completely fried from all of the reading and studying that I have forced on it. Once my things to do lists reaches a certain point I always cut out any time alloted for creativity and this just ends up contributing to my insanity.. so this weekend I switched it up a little.. I still spent endless hours wasting life away with my nose in books but I also set aside time for music. So the results of the experiment? My mind has been cleared, my itch to play has been satisfied and now all I can think about is when I will get/make another free moment to play again, a distraction which I don't mind...substance for a daydream to help keep me sane.

The outcome:
Needs work but for now it will do..
You can find it on youtubizzle.. I'm the one with the millions of views...
im a youtube sensation sweeping the nations... also a poet.


 


2 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING!! i love you. Really... im your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my biggest fan.. probably my only fan but more importantly my FAVORITE fan! I cant wait to see you on saturday and smother your baby with my lovin. Literally all I have been thinking about all week long.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs