Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Better late then never

For the last month I have been looking forward to this spring break so much. I imagined myself wasting the days away in front of a canvas, in the kitchen inventing new recipes, behind my guitar, outside laying in the sun or working on my growing garden. But everytime I thought of something relaxing or creative I wanted to do another homework assignment, test to study for, meet to plan or practice to run popped into my head. Now 8 days into my break I have nothing to show for it. No masterpieces, no new songs, no new recipes and certainly no tan! Instead my list consists of 4 hours in a courtcase (for my business law class), a few pages of research for my paper on the drugwars in mexico, two accounting homeworks (a whopping 14 pages worth), a 25 hour work week, and the bookmark in my econ book has shifted a little further towards the last page. Although I do feel accomplished and am glad to have much of that out of the way, I am dying to do something creative. So I am officially putting down the books. Tomrrow is going to be devoted to all things fun, creative, beautiful and free! The brainstorming starts now. I can not wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs