Pages

Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gone Country

Although I have hours and hours of reading that I should be starting as well as homework assignments in all of my six classes, I find myself here looking up wedding themes. I couldn't resist posting these cute pictures as I browse through them. I have no idea when it's going to be my turn to become a bride, most likely still a few years down the road but I can't help but get excited about all the little details of that special day! I really like the idea of having a natural feel to the theme. These cute country ideas were intriguing to me!


engagement-couple-red-barn-truck-81469

engagement-couple-walking-apple-orchard-81469

black-white-engagement-couple-car-81469














bride and groom in their wedding car



country wedding 5

country wedding 7

country wedding 9

country wedding 1




This photo was shot locally at a Temecula winery!






IN LOVE with this theme!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs